The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
General Pediatrics is one of the medicine branches dedicated to the preventive care and therapeutic care of infants, children and adolescents (up to 18 years of age). Clinical Pediatrist is a child physician concerned with reducing the mortality rate of ill newborns and treating children with severe diseases, infections, injuries, and birth defects.
Pediatric immunology is intended to address children's immunological or allergic disorders. Pediatric allergist or immunologist treat asthma, hay fever, sinusitis eczema, allergies to food and medicines. Bacterial, viral, parasitic or fungal infections may cause respiratory infections, infections of the bone and joint, tuberculosis, and human immunodeficiency virus infection. Pediatric infectious disease specialists need to treat these acute and chronic infectious diseases.
Neonatology study deals with intensive care for premature infants or newborns who are critically ill. In the division of Neonatal perinatal medicine, Neonatologist works with obstetrician to screen and treat the health condition (birth defect, omphalocele, gastroschisis) of neonate and mother with high-risk pregnancies.
- Neonatology and Perinatology
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Neonatal Asphyxia and Resuscitation
- Perinatal Vaccination
- Pediatrics Trauma, Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
- Exercise And Sports Medicine
- Pathophysiology of fetal brain development
- Preterm Labor, Miscarriage and Complications during delivery
- Maternal and perinatal depression
Newborn babies who have birth defects or congenital diseases require specialized care. Neonatal intensive care unit or intensive care nursery will provide specialized care for newborns and premature infants who are ill. Pediatric nurses work primarily with Pediatricians and Pediatric specialists to treat children with low birth weight, high body weight and other neonatal diseases.
- Neonatal Echo in the NICU
- Neonatal resuscitation stimulation
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Neonatal Unit Parental Stress scale
- Special Care Nursery
- Traditional wound Care And Western Nursing
- Community and Home Health Nursing
- Nursing in Pediatric intensive care
- Midwiferyand Women's Health Nursing
Pediatric Anesthesiology concerned with the anesthesia care for children before or during surgery. In the operating room, Pediatric surgeon works with Pediatric anesthesiologist to provide specialized care for children. Pediatric anesthesiologist also has expertise in treating children with complex health problems with sedation, general anesthesia, and pain management.
- Pain and perioperative Medicine
- Physiological Monitoring in Critical Care Medicine
- Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology and Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Quantitative assessment of pain and autonomic nervous system
- Mechanisms of general anesthesia
- Biomedical engineering
The three fundamental respiratory diseases affect the respiratory system are airway diseases, lung circulation diseases and lung tissue diseases. Pediatric pulmonology deals with the disease affecting the respiratory system of the children. Breathing disorders such as pneumonia, asthma, bronchiectasis, bronchitis, emphysema, obstructive sleep apnea, and tuberculosis are diagnosed and treated by Pediatric pulmonologist.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Meconium Aspiration
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension
- Imaging in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric flexible or rigid Bronchoscopy
Babies born with health problems such as organs malformation may have birth defects or genetic disorders or congenital anomalies. Children with heart malformation may lead to Pediatric syndromes such as Williams syndrome or Turner syndrome. Pediatric genetics deals with Neonatal screening of genetic disorders and family genetic counselling on hereditary developmental disabilities and risk of Pediatric birth defects.
- Cleft palate, spina bifida and clubfoot
- Birth Complications and Congenital anomalies
- Syndrome with Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Newborn Genetic Screening
- Congenital CMV (Cytomegalovirus)
- Genomic Medicine
- Clinical Sequencing Evidence-Generating Research
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics Network
- Newborn Sequencing in Genomic Medicine and Public Health
- Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology
- Implementing Genomics into Practice
The aim of Pediatric neurology or child neurology is to diagnose and treat neurological conditions and neurological diseases (Childhood epilepsy, Febrile seizure) in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric neurologist treat children with normal conditions such as cerebral palsy or headaches and use Magnetic resonance spectroscopy to diagnose complex conditions such as metabolic disorders or degenerative disorders.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Neonatal Hypotonia
- Perinatal stroke and venous thrombosis
- Congenital brain or nervous system anomalies
- Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalogram (EEG) and Nerve conduction velocity (NCV)
- Biopsy and Carotid Artery Ultrasound
Babies born with heart abnormality may leads to a common congenital heart disease such as atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect, valve Stenosis and regurgitation. Pediatric heart surgeons works with Pediatric cardiologists to diagnose and manage children with Congenital heart disease or Pediatric arrhythmia and require Pediatric cardiac surgery or catheter-based intervention.
- Pediatric Heart Transplantation
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Pediatric Atherosclerosis
- Fetal bradyarrhythmia
- Valvular heart disease
- Minimally invasive & Robotic surgery
- Pectus Excavatum
- Atrial fibrillation and Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy
- Noninvasive imaging for catheter ablation
- Infective Endocarditis
Pediatric psychiatry intended to address the psychiatric care of children and adolescents (2 to 18 years of age) to diagnose, treat, and prevent psychiatric disorders such as autism, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dissociative disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and schizophrenia, The Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician will diagnose and evaluate children with learning disabilities, behavioral or developmental problems. In Neuropsychiatry mental disorders are related with neurological diseases of infants and adults.
- Behavioural and Developmental disorder
- Communication and social skill
- Pediatric Speech & Language Therapy
- Child And Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Paediatric forensic examination
- Psychotherapy, Psychosocial interventions, and Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS), vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
Hormonal imbalance in endocrine glands in growth, development, and puberty can lead to serious health problems. Pediatric endocrinology and metabolism is a subspecialty of Pediatrics, deals with the endocrine gland's hormonal disorders and their effect on the physical growth and sexual development of children. Pediatric endocrinologists are specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases from childhood to young adolescents, such as hypoglycaemia, diabetes and growth disorders.
- Adrenal glands disorder
- Pediatrics growth hormone deficiency
- Insulin dependent and Non-insulin dependent diabetes
- Transient and Permanent neonatal diabetes
- Pediatric metabolic syndrome
- Pediatric diabetes insipidus
- Thyroidectomy and Lobectomy
- Complication of gestational diabetes
Due to lack of food nutrients or digestive system or liver problem, abnormal functioning of gastrointestinal tracks can lead to digestive or gastrointestinal diseases such as acute diarrhea, gastritis, and nausea. Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology deals with childhood disease diagnosis and treatment in gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, and liver. Pediatric endoscopy is used for gastrointestinal disease evaluation and treatment.
- Anesthesia in Pediatric digestive surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Digestive tract malformation
- Intensive Care in Digestive Surgery
- Diagnosis and therapies for digestive disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) and Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Colonoscopy, small bowel enteroscopy, and endoscopic ultrasonography
- Probiotics and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Gallstones, cholecystitis, cholangitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, fissure, hemorrhoids, proctitis, and rectal prolapse diagnosis
Study on Urology is important to evaluate the diseases of the male and female urinary tract. Pediatric urology and Pediatric nephrology involve the diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary system disorders of children, kidney infections and chronic kidney diseases. Pediatric nephrologists evaluate children with severe infection of the kidney and treat peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis with specialised care.
- Laparoscopic and Endoscopic urological surgeries
- Circumcision for phimosis
- Urinary Track Infections, urinary incontinence and kidney stones
- Kidney Transplantation
- Urology Clinical Research and Epidemiology
- Urology biotechnology, bioengineering, and imaging
- Diabetic Urologic Diseases
The potential to spread to other organs of abnormal cells may lead to cancer. Pediatric hematology and oncology are concerned with analyzing, treating and preventing blood related diseases and childhood cancer. Pediatric hematologists are working with oncologists to assess and treat children with blood and bone marrow cancer such as lymphoma, leukemia, neuroblastoma, and central nervous system tumors in the brain.
- Blood Transfusion
- Stem cell and Graft versus host disease
- Sickle cell disease and Hematologic malignancies
- External beam radiation therapy, Proton therapy and Chemotherapy
- Cancer Imaging Tests (CT, breast MRI, utrasound and nuclear medicine scans)
The diagnosis, treatment and eye care for diseases and visual development are concerned with ophthalmology in neonates and children. Pediatric ophthalmologists focus on children with eye diseases such as amblyopia and conjunctivitis that interfere with the development of the visual system. Children screened with Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) may help prevent severe visual impairment such as blindness from occurring.
- Childhood Tearing
- Nystagmus and Strabismus
- Optical coherence tomography and Optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy
- Mobility Enhancement and Vision Rehabilitation
- Retinal degenerations and Ocular Regenerative Medicine
- Vitreoretinal Disease and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Pediatric eye imaging
Pediatric otolaryngology or head and neck surgery to provide specialized care for children with ear, nose, or throat (ENT) disorders and diseases. It also addresses the surgery of the related head and neck structure. Pediatric otolaryngologist or ENT specialist has the expertise to treat infections in children with sinusitis, tonsils, and ears.
- Adenoidectomy and Myringotomy
- Otology and Obstructive sleep apnea
- Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Treatment of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Studying Life Effects & Effectiveness of Palatopharyngoplasty (SLEEP)
Therapeutic or preventive oral care must be used to treat children with teeth or gum disease. Orthodontics is a dentistry subspecialty involved in the diagnosis and correction of teeth and jaw abnormalities. Pediatric dentist evaluates the oral cavity and maxillofacial area with surgical or nonsurgical procedures to prevent or treat oral diseases, disorders and conditions in children.
- Fluoridation in Dentistry
- Image-guided implant dentistry system
Pediatric orthopedics addresses musculoskeletal issues that occur in children's bone, joint, or muscle. It includes from children as well as young adolescents. Children's musculoskeletal disorders such as tendonitis, scoliosis, epicondylitis, and neuromuscular disorders are treated by Pediatric orthopedic surgeons.
- Bone And Mineral Disorders
- Bone Infections
Pediatric rheumatology deals with the study of children with rheumatic disorders and its associated conditions such as pain or inflammation in joints, muscles or fibrous tissue and its result in weakness, fever and rash. Juvenile Rheumatic Arthritis causes stiffness, joint pain and swelling in Children and young adolescents (upto age of 16).
Infections with bacteria or fungi affect infants' soft skin and lead to skin disorders. Pediatric dermatology concerned with providing specialised care for the children with skin disorders such as cutaneous melanoma, eczema, hemangiomas, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, warts, and skin cancer. Pediatric dermatologist operates minor surgical procedures such as skin lesion removal and laser treatment for birthmarks.
Pediatric imaging is an important technique used to evaluate Pediatric diseases in noninvasive manner. In the field of Peditric Radiology, the imaging of fetus, children and young adolescents (up to age 16) are involved. Pediatric radiologists are experts in procedures for ultrasound, fetal MRI and computed tomography (CT) to analyze therapeutic and surgical issues related to the size, growth and development of children's injuries and diseases.
- Newborns Screening
Pediatric Pharmacology concerned the effects and safety measure of newborn and children's use of medication. Pharmacokinetics investigates and examines the use of medication and its effects in preterm, newborn, infant, children and younger adolescents (up to the age of 16). Pediatric pharmacologist acts as a consultant and has knowledge of the medicines needed to prevent or treat children with rare diseases.
Any physical, sexual or emotional action or abuse causing harm to the child is considered as abuse of the child. Street children, child labor and disabled children are vulnerable and need special protection. Protection of children is a fundamental right for every child to protect against physical or emotional abuse. If the child was abused, they could get immediate help from the Pediatrician or a local child protection agencies.
- Ethical Dilemma in Pediatrics